Monday, October 31, 2011

Sleep Deprivation

I have a class at 9:00am or 9:30am every week day. Today I had to wake up at 6:00am to register for classes. The depressing thing is that I was a zombie during that time, so I hope my classes don't turn out to be Apocalypse 101 or Brain Eating 234. Who knows though, because my brain was definitely not functioning that early in the morning. I am not a morning person. I find every loophole imaginable just to stay in bed for an extra few minutes! I refuse to shower in the morning. Thankfully if I do shower in the morning it is only Arizona, where your hair won't freeze. Not really sure if that happens in cold states since I am a wimpy baby when it comes to cold. Can you blame me? I am an Arizona baby at heart. It drops below 70 degrees and I instantly have to wear a sweatshirt or cardigan of some sort. I wear a fuzzy robe when I get out of the shower and socks to bed. Even when its only 60 degrees out. To me it is cold!

P.s. I am writing this during Organic Chemistry. For some reason he and I are not on speaking terms this morning, hence I am no longer on listening terms. Ochem you kinda suck. Like it is a necessary evil. But more evil than necessary. I may be exaggerating a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment