Monday, February 13, 2012

Just Stuff About Myself

I want to go sky diving someday. I love living in Tucson because there are cute bunnies everywhere. Lobsters creep me out. I don't like bugs unless they are rollie pollie bugs. I am a damn good chef. I think people are genuinely good. I am very social and love getting to know new people. I love to dance, whether it be at a party or in my room alone. I like to paint my nails a new color every week because I like to be a colorful person. I don't really like baseball it is too boring to watch. I love watching ultimate frisbee, though it wasn't until recently I discovered how much I love to play it. I like to build legos and solve puzzles. I love to read for fun but only books that interest me. I love both Star Wars and Star Trek. Lord of the Rings is a great book and movie series, one of my favorites. I am a Harry Potter fan for life. I choose adventure every time. I've lived in Arizona my entire life and not once have I been to the Grand Canyon. Spain is my favorite country to visit. I am not cynical, nor do I have ulterior motives; I act out of curiosity. I love art and wish I was an art history major sometimes. I have seven piercings and no tattoos. If I were to ever get a tattoo it would be of the Eye of Horus because my grandfather's name was Horace and one of the last places he visited before he died was Egypt and we used to joke that the Eye of Horus was Grandpa's eye. He was one of the kindest, most amazing people I have ever had the chance to know. I want kids and dogs and cats and a big house with a pool. The human body fascinates me and I have never been shy of blood or serious injuries. My brother is my best friend, but annoys me a lot sometimes. I love roller coasters a lot, but water slides kind of freak me out. I learned to swim before I could run. Polar bears are the best animals ever hands down. I care for people more than I care for myself sometimes. I cannot stand to see anyone sad or upset. The majority of the pictures in my photo album on my phone are of my dogs and it will always be like that. I like playing board games and Beetle Adventure Racing on the N64. I used to be really good at guitar hero. I used to play the violin, the piano, and the oboe. Outer space fascinates me and I dream of one day exploring it. I am pretty much a nerd at heart. I'm short but I run really fast and I read people very easily. I wonder what it would be like if I was a cowboy on my own ranch. I like corn on the cob the best. I am unpredictable, wild, sensitive, bossy, caring, compassionate and passionate, and confident. I am not afraid to learn new things and to accept when I am wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment