Thursday, March 29, 2012

Oh Shit, I Forgot I had a Blog

I don't know how often people read my blog, but here is an update anyways.

School is pretty boring and really hard thanks to Organic Chemistry (no news there).I went to Disneyland with my parents and my cousins Jackie and Josh, her husband and two daughters. It was amazing and so much fun!

I've been fighting some sickness lately starting with getting food poisoning the Monday of spring break. I seriously threw everything up and couldn't move. Great way to start break. At the end of break I got a cold, and in the last five days I've been battling some viral infection. Lameeeeeeee.

I got some pretty awesome news Monday night that I was moved up from the B-team to the A-team on my college ultimate Frisbee club team. I literally jumped for joy and preceded to call my parents and wake them up at 11 o'clock at night. I went to my first Scorch Conditioning practice last night, while still being some what sick, and got my butt kicked in a good way. I am so happy to be a part of the team and the girls are all so amazing to hang out with and play with. Can't wait to play sectionals and regionals and end this season with a bang.

Austin and I celebrated our two year anniversary in style. He was really amazing and took me out to a nice dinner, got me a wonderful card and pictures, and gave me two beautiful long stem red roses (one for each year we have been dating) and we celebrated with a pizzookie. It was really awesome.

That is pretty much it!

No comments:

Post a Comment