Thursday, September 22, 2011

Really, I'm Terrible.

Really, I am terrible about posting. The funny thing is I usually have a lot to say.

My nickname given to me via my boyfriend of a year and a half is grumpy bear. Lately I have been in terrible grumpy moods. I can't even explain them. Usually it's because any thoughts about the future I get grumpy. What if I drop out and become a garbage truck driver? I don't wanna quit obviously, but at the same time I want some sign that I'm doing alright. I also get grumpy because my diet sucks. Bears need at least five meals a day. I'm talking about god wholesome yummy snack like meals. Lately I have been getting one meal a day if I'm lucky.

No I am not anorexic. Though it might head there soon (Kidding! Calm down mother I am doing just fine). It's either cause I am way to lazy or I literally forget to eat. Meals take time to make and then clean up. Ramen sounds absolutely disgusting. Shopping for frozen meals makes me feel like an old cat woman. Isn't it funny how most meals like that come in servings for two? Isn't it ironic how much of a lonely deadbeat I feel when I look and purchase the frozen meals for one? I feel like a lame duck whenever I go grocery shopping. It's not that I don't like good home cooked meals, I do. I just don't designate enough time to do them. Hence I become grumpy bear. Before I would take offense to this whenever Austin called me that, but now it comes natural to respond with a growl and then a sigh.

Sometimes when I am in a bad mood, I'll text him and tell him I am a grumpy bear and he'll respond "it's ok, I still love you."That is important cause bears need lots of love. And food.

No comments:

Post a Comment